Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Brain Itch

Today I am composing a letter to the government and for a few papers. Somethings are given to us in moment of clarity that we shouldn't ignore. I'll sound like a nut to some of you, including the family who reads. But all of it is pertinent if you put any thought into the future. I will post the letter once it is finished. So without further delay: BABY!

Ira has reached a new milestone after a month of not really progressing in any large steps. He is scooting around when we give him tummy time, eating bananas (our first people food), and sleeping in his crib finally. His last doctors appt went well, 15 pounds, 2 ounces. 25.5 inches long. He's still our healthy happy boy. Ira's sleeping has changed dramatically in the last week. From not sleeping very well to sleeping almost a whole day away. He seems to be attempting to sleep in 2 big chunks rather than the 3 naps during the day. My house has taken a beating as I've adjusted to never having time to do ANYTHING. With his daily sleeping schedule getting thrown out of whack I've not had the energy for pictures, email, or posting. Sorry to everyone who has felt the lack. I feel bad, but at the same time Ira comes first before any of this extra stuff. Today he has finally consented to nap without a fight so I'm typing as fast as I can on all my projects while I can.

My OFH book is on hiatus, but with a new arrangement for a babysitter I will have the time and concentration to keep going on it and on my "big green dream" (eco build). Some of you I have been contacting to get input on one project or the other. Thank you for always agreeing to help! For now, that is all I have time for... I hear the wails starting. Picture will be posted with my letter once it is finished since I ran out of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment