Tuesday, July 14, 2009

OFH, the Book

Some of you are aware that I came up with an idea for a book some time ago. "The Old Fashioned Housewife" is finally ready to be reworked. I've gotten back to working on it, had to freshen my brain before I could continue on it. This has been taking up some of my free time so I have not blogged in the last few days. To those who have requested to see it, I'll be giving previews via e-mail after the 2nd draft is all together. That may take a couple of months based on time availability.

Little Ira is refusing to nap these past few days. Means the chores and writing have taken a dip. He's also been cranky, wanting to be held all the time. Eats every hourish. Needy little bugger must be growing again. I think he will be rolling before too long, he was raising his entire lower body up while playing on the monkey mat. A movie featuring this toy will be uploaded once I can get the wire for the camcorder. More to come later, for now I gotta go try to stuff my face before he wants me to pick him up again...

No comments:

Post a Comment