Friday, July 3, 2009

To a Theater Near You

Coming soon to a theater near you: Fishing for Baby! An epic film staring Ira as Baby. Co staring Binkey as Fishing Line. Miranda as Arm. Directed by Miranda, and scripted by Ira.

In all seriousness, I will be getting a camera to record a few of Ira's noises and actions so that you can all enjoy what I see on a daily basis from the happy boy. He only gets cranky when tired or hungry. With me getting better at reading his signs I can keep him satisfied most days. This has made Ira a very happy boy. He still fights me at nap times, but I'm getting better at making sure he gets down. Though, how long he stays down is any ones guess. He shows his joy with his coos and smiles when he sees people. I'm hoping that since he spends a lot of time in the arms of others that he will continue to be so friendly and cheerful with everyone.

Ira has been a big hit on our shopping day every other week. All the older ladies want too see him and poke his toes. The library trip I took with him alone was a bust though. He started crying almost as soon as I walked in the door and would take no comforting, silly hungry all the time boy. I grabbed 2 random cooking with vegetables books and bolted. At least when at Costco he is all but drowned out by all the people.

This next month he will get to try out some juices, I'm personally looking forward to the lemon treatment, pickles too. Hope you enjoyed this exciting preview for the month of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment